Randolph Elite Fleet serves to impact and inspire humanity through logistics and service.
Why work at Randolph Elite Fleet?
Randolph Elite Fleet has a history of being the Place to Work. Randolph Elite Fleet’s CEO & Founder Shante Randolph is a highly recognized and sought-after business developer and leadership coach. Randolph has helped grow the careers and lives of hundreds of people throughout the years through her speaking engagements, writings and social media.
What does the hiring process look like?
We are frequently hiring. You’re welcome to continuous look at our website to find new opportunities that arise. When you see a job description that may be a good fit for you, you simply apply online. The process can take a few months. We just want to make sure you’re right for us and we’re right for you! Please be patient in hearing back from a member of our team!
Have more questions?
Fill out this quick careers opportunity contact form below!
We are always looking for the best as we strive for the best. Check our career listings to see if there’s a potential fit for you – then apply!
Our exclusive group of Freight Agents has the freedom to be their own boss while tapping into high percentage splits, mentoring and tremendous back office support.
• Must have a book of business (3PL
• Must have experience within the freight
brokering and freight sales industry
• Entrepreneurial mindset with a
desire to maximize income on a commission basis !
• Up to 70% commission
• Work from home or personal office setting
• Flexible and dedicated
back office support and accounting team
• Weekly payments
• Thorough, diligent and timely carrier set-up/monitoring process
• Peace of mind
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines. This is a Telecommute/Work from Home position
Randolph Elite Fleet is actively seeking dispatchers with at least 1 year of proven experience. Compensation is percentage based with the potential to earn $36,000-$45,000/year.
• Locating, negotiating, and booking loads for dry van, flat bed and power only trucks
• Communicating load information to drivers
• Communicating with brokers and shippers
• Completing carrier packets
• Obtaining clear and legible proof of deliveries from drivers
• Ensuring loads are delivered on time and safely
• Minimum 1 year of proven experience as a dispatcher or freight agent
• Must have a computer with access to high-speed internet
• Must have a smart phone, fax, printer and scanner
• Must be motivated and articulate
• Must be a “people person”
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines. This is a Telecommute/Work from Home position.
CDL Class-A Driver
Randolph Elite Fleet is seeking CDL class-A Truck Drivers in Atlanta or surrounding areas with at least 2 years of recent experience, no at-fault accidents, and no more than 1 moving violation in the last 3 years. 90% no-touch freight. Compensation is $1,200 to $1,700/week (on average, percentage based).
CDL Truck Driver Responsibilities:
• Safely operate tractor-trailer & or truck
• Daily Log Report
• Report any issues or incidents immediately to dispatch
• Pre trip Post trip Inspect daily
CDL Truck Driver Qualifications:
• Minimum 2 years previous experience in truck driving
• Commercial driver’s license
• Ability to follow directions precisely
• Proactive with a strong work ethic
We are a small family owned fleet with driving experience and amazing dispatch. We only deliver regional loads and you’ll drive no more than 2 weeks on the road.
Randolph Elite Fleet Job Alerts
Get notified when new jobs are posted. Share your job interests with us! You can also use this form to ask us any career related hiring questions.
As a member of the Randolph Elite Fleet team, you will benefit from our consistent demand, flexible volume, great business opportunities, competitive rates, excellent payment terms and quality relationships. Your success is our success! Apply for a job today!